Terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Grandma Lotus’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company is registered under UENT20LL1051C. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Grandma Lotus attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Should a product or service be listed at an inaccurate price due to typo error or otherwise, we will have the right to cancel orders placed for such a product or service listed at the inaccurate price. Grandma Lotus shall immediately issue a refund of the affected amount should your account be already charged.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these terms and conditions and in using this website, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to the use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.