Find yourself suffering from dry lips, bad breath or perpetual fatigue? You may have a heaty body constitution or have a weak yin. Combat it with this brew which is calibrated to boost your qi and nourish your yin in your lungs and stomach.
- Improve immunity through the boosting of qi in the body
- Relieve dryness through nourishing yin in the lungs and digestive system
- Rinse the pre-washed herbs
- Place all the herbs and other complementary ingredients in a pot of approximately 1 litre of water.
- Bring the soup to a boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, bring it down to low heat to simmer for one hour (for vegetarian version) or two hours (if meat is added). Flavour with salt (optional).
Serving suggestion: 2-3 pax
Body constitution suitability: Neutral, Yin Deficiency, Heaty body constitution types
- 百合 Lily Bulb
- 玉竹 Fragrant Solomonseal Rhizome
- 北沙参 Coasial Glehnia Root
- 党参 Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
- 麦冬 Radix Ophiopogonis
Per pack contains: 80g
Tax included 1-3 working days