If you often experience extreme fatigue at work, this power house soup is your remedy. Filled with nourishing ingredients aimed to warm and boost the circulation of qi and blood, this is sure to boost your energy.
- Warm the circulation of qi and blood in the body
- Boost qi and the nourishment of blood
- Rinse the pre-washed herbs
- Place all the herbs and other complementary ingredients in a pot of approximately 1 litre of water.
- Bring the soup to a boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, bring it down to low heat to simmer for one hour (for vegetarian version) or two hours (if meat is added). Flavour with salt (optional).
- Additional tips: Add tofu to give your soup a good source of protein. Add mushrooms to give your soup a boost of nutrients (e.g. vitamin B, potassium and magnesium).
Serving suggestion: 2-3 pax
Body constitution suitability: Neutral, Qi Deficiency, Blood Deficiency, Yang Deficiency, Qi Stagnation, Phlegm-Dampness, Blood Stasis body constitution types
Note: Not suitable for pregnant ladies, unless advised by TCM physician
- 黄芪 Radix Astragali
- 党参 Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
- 茯苓 Poria
- 白术 Atractylodes Macrocephala
- 川芎 Szechuan Lovage Rhizome
- 熟地黄 Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata
- 当归 Radix Angelicae Sinensis
- 白芍 Paeoniae Radix Alba
- 肉桂 Cinnamon
- 炙甘草 Baked Licorice
Per pack contains: 100g
Tax included 1-3 working days