Do you suffer from insomnia or often find yourself reaching for that sweet, cold drink as a thirst quencher? Opt for a healthier alternative with our Heat Dispersing and Yin Nourishing Soup which promises to relieve your inner heat and nourish your yin.
- Nourish yin in the body
- Relieve heatiness caused by the hot weather
- Rinse the pre-washed herbs
- Place all the herbs and other complementary ingredients in a pot of approximately 1 litre of water.
- Bring the soup to a boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, bring it down to low heat to simmer for one hour (for vegetarian version) or two hours (if meat is added). Flavour with salt (optional).
- Additional tips: Add tofu to give your soup a good source of protein. Add mushrooms to give your soup a boost of nutrients (e.g. vitamin B, potassium and magnesium).
Serving suggestion: 2-3 pax
Body constitution suitability: Neutral, Qi Deficiency, Yin Deficiency, Heaty body constitution types
- 百合 Lily Bulb
- 莲子 Lotus Seeds
- 白木耳 Snow Fungus
- 牛蒡根 Burdock Root
- 枸杞 Ningxia Wolfberry
- 红枣 Red Date
Per pack contains: 65g
Tax included 1-3 working days