The delightful sweetness of longans and red dates make this the perfect companion for winding down at the close of the day. With the natural sleep-inducing properties of spina date seeds, you can also expect a good night and sweet dreams ahead.
- Stimulates blood production
- Improves quality of sleep
- Promotes cognitive wellness
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Suitable for pregnant ladies
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability:
- Qi Deficiency
- Blood Deficiency
- Yang Deficiency
- 酸枣仁 Spina Date Seed
- 干龙眼肉 Dried Longan
- 红枣 Red Dates
Per convenient pack contains: 9g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.