Feeling under the weather? The mild sweetness of white chrysanthemum, complemented by the earthy favours of Solomon's seal (yu zhu) and liquorice root (gan cao) will give you that much-needed lift while nourishing your liver and soothing negative emotions.
- Relieves heat in the liver
- Alleviates agitation
- Promotes detoxification
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
- Suitable for people with G6PD deficiency
Body constitution suitability: Neutral, Yin Deficiency, Heaty
Ingredients: 杭白菊 White Chrysanthemum, 玉竹 Fragrant Solomonseal Rhizome, 甘草 Liquorice Root
Per convenient pack contains: 9g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.