It's time you pamper yourself. Meet nature's best kept beauty secret with a detoxing blend of jasmine, osmanthus and rose. Restore that natural glow to your skin and hair and even give your mood an uplift.
- Promotes detoxification
- Encourages qi circulation
- Stimulates blood production
- Floral notes
- Sweet aftertaste
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
- Suitable for people with G6PD deficiency
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types
- 玉竹 Fragrant Solomonseal Rhizome
- 玫瑰花 Rose
- 桂花 Osmanthus
- 茉莉花 Jasmine
- 红枣 Red Date
Per convenient pack contains: 9g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bag are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.