You had a wild night; now you have a splitting headache. With a mixture of red dates, lobed kudzuvine flowers and tangerine peels, this refreshing blend will reinvigorate your body and do wonders for your spleen. You might even begin to remember a bit more of last night.
- Relieves symptoms of a hangover
- Strengthens the spleen
- Nourishes the liver and kidney
- Lightly floral
- Sweet earthy taste
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types
- 葛花 Lobed Kudzuvine Flowers
- 陈皮 Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
- 红枣 Red Date
Per convenient pack contains: 8g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 8g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 8g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bag are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.