Too much screen time? We got you covered. Savour the goodness of cassia seeds with the fragrance of white chrysanthemum and osmanthus while detoxifying your body and strengthening your liver and kidneys qi. Your eyes will thank you.
- Invigorates the eyes
- Supports liver and kidney qi function
- Promotes detoxification
- Slightly sweet
- Floral overtones
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types
Ingredients: 杭白菊 White Chrysanthemum, 決明子 Cassia Seed, 桂花 Osmanthus
Per convenient pack contains: 7g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 7g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 7g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bag are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.