Feeling a sense of heaviness in your body during the humid weather? Let the soothing qualities and refreshing taste of pearl barley, roots of the bonnet bellflower (dang shen) and dried tangerine peel (chen pi) work its magic in reducing dampness buildup.
- Reduces dampness
- Strengthens lungs and spleen qi
- Promotes qi circulation
- Mildly acidic
- Light earthy tones
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types, except for Heaty & Yin Deficiency
Ingredients: 薏苡仁 Pearl Barley, 党参 Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae, 陈皮丝 Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Dried tangerine peel)
Per convenient pack contains: 10g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 10g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 10g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.