Give your day the perfect start with the fruity freshness of lemons, mulberries, and rose. Invigorate your immunity and feel the life surging through your body. Ideal for battling away Monday blues.
- Immunity booster
- Aids digestion
- Promotes detoxification
- Invigorates the eyes
- Supports liver and kidney function
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rounded taste
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Suitable for pregnant ladies
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body types
Ingredients: 桑椹 Mulberry, 柠檬干 Dried lemon, 玫瑰花 Rose
Per convenient pack contains: 8g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 8g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 8g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.