Refreshingly light and tangy, this combination of hawthorns, roses and roselle calyxes perfectly complements your active lifestyle and boosts your metabolism to help support fat burn. Consider enjoying it chilled after meals or as a midday mood booster.
- Aids digestion & relieves bloatedness
- Boost metabolism
- Promotes blood circulation
- Rich in vitamin C
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- If you are pregnant, please consult your TCM physician before consuming.
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types
- 山楂 Hawthorn
- 洛神花 Roselle Calyx
- 玫瑰花 Rose
Per convenient pack contains: 5g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 5g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 5g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.