Minty with floral notes, this soothing blend lulls your senses into a serene, calming peace and prepares your body for a deep slumber, leaving you feeling refreshed in the morning.
- Calms the senses
- Improves sleep quality
- Nourishes the liver
- Richly floral
- Minty aftertaste
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
- Not suitable for pregnant ladies in their first trimester. Consult your TCM physician before consuming.
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types, except for Yang Deficiency, Qi Deficiency, & Blood Deficiency
Ingredients: 酸枣仁 Spina Date Seed, 薰衣草 Lavender, 茉莉花 Jasmine, 薄荷叶 Peppermint
Per convenient pack contains: 6g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 6g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 6g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.