Find some much needed heat relief with this special blend that will detoxify, nourish and cool you down. The refreshing sharpness of peppermint and burdock root keeps the taste light while yellow chrysanthemum and red dates sweeten the deal. Drink up!
- Dispels heatiness
- Relieves heat-induced sore throat and headache
- Promotes detoxification
- Floral notes
- Minty aftertaste
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability:
- Yin Deficiency
- 黄菊 Yellow Chrysanthemum
- 牛蒡根 Burdock Root
- 薄荷叶 Peppermint
- 红枣 Red Date
Per convenient pack contains: 9g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.