It's a battlefield out there. Fortify yourself with the invigorating roots of bonnet bellflower (dang shen), red dates and astragalus (huang qi) - three powerhouse ingredients to boost your qi, immunity, and energy flow in your body.
- Promoties qi circulation
- Immunity booster
- Strengthens lungs and spleen
- Supports liver and kidney function
- Subtle sweetness
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Suitable for pregnant ladies
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types, except for Heaty and Yin Deficiency
Ingredients: 黄芪 Radix Astragali, 党参 Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae, 红枣 Red Date
Per convenient pack contains: 5g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 5g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 5g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.