Look great and feel even better with this floral infusion featuring the detoxifying goodness of honeysuckle flowers, osmanthus and rose. Experience its nourishing effects and let your inner radiance shine through the day.
- Promotes detoxification
- Encourages qi circulation
- Stimulates blood production
- Floral notes
- Sweet aftertaste
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
- Not suitable for people with G6PD deficiency
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types
- 玉竹 Fragrant Solomonseal Rhizome
- 玫瑰花 Rose
- 桂花 Osmanthus
- 金银花 Honeysuckle Flower
- 茉莉花 Jasmine
- 红枣 Red Date
Per convenient pack contains: 9g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 9g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.