With two of TCM's stalwarts, female ginseng (dang gui) and huang qi, this potent blend will invigorate your qi, replenish your blood and give you that nice warm feeling that you love so much.
- Promotes qi circulation
- Stimulates blood production
- Boosts yang energy
- Woody overtones
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
Body constitution suitability: All body constitution types, except for Heaty, Phlegm-Dampness, and Yin Deficiency
- 黄芪 Radix Astragali
- 当归 Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Per convenient pack contains: 6g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 6g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 6g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bag are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.