Give your liver some TLC with this blend of life-sustaining herbs. The invigorating boost of peppermint, balanced by the mild sweetness of white chrysanthemum, mulberries and honeysuckle flowers make this as much a treat for your tastebuds as it is for your health.
- Relieves heat in the liver
- Alleviates agitation
- Promotes detoxification
- Slightly tart
- Mildly minty
- Soak the tea bag in 200ml of boiling water
- Wait for about 10 minutes and cover it with a lid to let steep (Wait for 15-20 minutes if you prefer a stronger taste)
- Serve warm or chilled
- Caffeine free
- Not suitable for people with G6PD deficiency
Body constitution suitability: Neutral, Yin Deficiency, Heaty
Ingredients: 杭白菊 White Chrysanthemum, 桑椹 Mulberry, 薄荷叶 Peppermint, 金银花 Honeysuckle Flower
Per convenient pack contains: 8g x 12 recyclable easy tear sachets (wrapped in kraft paper)
Per tin contains: 8g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea bags (stored in classic air tight tin)
Per refill bag contains: 8g x 25 biodegradable corn fibre tea tea bags (stored in recyclable food grade kraft bag)
- Herbs are best stored in air tight container in a dry cool place. Humidity should be stored below 40.
- If you reside in Singapore, best to keep herbs in air tight container and in a refrigerator.
- Refill bags are not meant for long term storage, please transfer it into air tight container and store it in a dry cool place, ideally in a refrigerator.